International Conference and Field Seminar
“Karst Without Boundaries”
The international conference “Karst Without Boundaries” will take place from 11 to 15 of June 2014 in the heart of the Dinaric Karst. The main conference event will be in Trebinje (Bosnia & Herzegovina) with a mid-conference field seminar taking place in Dubrovnik (Croatia) and a post-conference excursion in famous Boka Kotorska Bay (Montenegro). The conference will be preceded by a summer school course and a field seminar "Characterization and Engineering of Karst Aquifers".
- Aquifer characterisation and monitoring
- Aquifer management and legal framework
- Water resources engineering
- Groundwater sustainable use, protection and remediation
- Awareness, education and outreach
- Submission of abstracts 15 September 2013
- Notification on acceptance of abstracts 30 October 2013
- Submission of papers 1 February 2014
- Early registration fee 31 December 2013
- Notification on acceptance of papers 1 March 2014
- Regular registration fee 15 May 2014
- Final program issued 25 May 2014
Online registration and abstracts submission will be open in April 2013.
Information about the travelling and accommodation arrangements will be communicated very soon.
A PDF file of the Conference announcement can be downloaded via this link.
Additional info and the correspondence via this website.