UIS Commission on Karst Hydrogeology and Speleogenesis
Filter by letter:
All a a a b c d e f h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z
Email Print


Glossary of Karst and Cave Terms

monomolecular film
A layer of monomolecular thickness of a polar substance spread over a free water surface to prevent evaporation.