UIS Commission on Karst Hydrogeology and Speleogenesis
Filter by letter:
All a a a b c d e f h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z
Email Print


Glossary of Karst and Cave Terms

mechanical ascender
A mechanical device that is the same as an ascender, but is used to clarify the use of a mechanical device instead of a rope ascender knot [13]. See also ascender.