UIS Commission on Karst Hydrogeology and Speleogenesis
Filter by letter:
All a a a b c d e f h i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z
Email Print


Glossary of Karst and Cave Terms

width of contribution
The width of the contributing region between the groundwater divide from which water enters a well. This usually occurs with an inclined piezometric surface [16].