I am glad to announce that the International Journal of Speleology has been included in the following ISI Thomson Reuters products beginning with volume 36(1) 2007:
- Science Citation Index-Expanded including the Web of Science,
- ISI Alerting Service,
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences.
This achievement is the result of several years of hard work.
Now cave and karst scientists have the opportunity of publishing in three ISI listed journals:
- Journal of Cave and Karst Studies (IF 1.000),
- Acta Carsologica (will have IF soon)
- and the International Journal of Speleology.
The fact that three journals are now ISI listed will have benefits for Impact Factors of these journals.
I wish to thank you all.
Best wishes from a very happy editor-in-chief,
Jo De Waele
Prof. Jo De Waele
Istituto Italiano di Speleologia
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra e Geologico-Ambientali
Universita di Bologna Alma Mater Studiorum
Via Zamboni 67 - 40126 Bologna