The 16th Multidisciplinary Conference on Sinkholes and the Engineering and Environmental Impacts of Karst will take place in Puerto Rico on from 20 th to 24 April 2020. Online registration is already open: https://support.nckri.org/SinkholeConference2020.
The Sinkhole Conference will be held in beautiful and historic San Juan, Puerto Rico. Unlike some of our previous conference locations, this is someplace your family will love and where you’ll want to stay longer beyond the conference.Puerto Rico offers fabulously vibrant cultural scenes and spectacular karst landscapes unseen in the continental part of the US.
- 1 May 2019: First day when abstracts can be submitted
- 24 July 2019: Last day to submit an abstract
- 31 July 2019:Authors notified of abstract acceptance
- 31 July 2019: First day when full papers for accepted abstracts can be submitted
- 01 September 2019: Last day to cancel and receive 80% refund of the registration fee
- 14 October 2019: Last day to submit draft full papers
- 14 October 2019: Last day to apply for the Beck Student Scholarship
- 15 November 2019: Manuscript reviews sent to authors
- 03 January 2020: Last day for authors to return their revised papers to the Proceeding Subcommittee
- 15 November 2019: Earlier registration ends and registration prices increase
- 01 December 2019: Last day to cancel and receive 50% refund of the registration fee. No refunds given after this date
- 20 April 2020: The Sinkhole Conference begins!
Here are some important links: